UA-47203708-1

Monday, November 12, 2012

Bits and Bobs

Today started in the most uninspiring fashion; with a  visit to a recruitment company. No great epiphanies, no miracle cures. In and out in 15minutes. I decided to make myself feel better with a bit of supply hunting but came up empty. It may have something to do with the fact that a trip to a recruitment company highlights the lack of money coming in!
The rest of the day I spent a little all over the place. I fiddled with dads present, thankfully finishing the sanding part of it. Read a bit. Fiddled a bit more with dads present. Made a card, then took a bad photo of it:
Actually, kinda looks o.k.
Had a good chat with my sister, Sadie, which got me all excited about xmas... more on that later, but I did pull out my old December Good Taste magazines and get to pondering.

My day spent all over the place. I feel like I haven't accomplished anything but... there'll be days like this.

A demain

MC

No comments: