UA-47203708-1

Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Creative Mess

Some people have designated craft rooms, with shelving and cupboards and a big beautiful workspace. Some people have a studio, which is basically the same thing only cooler.
I have a corner.


Bits & Bobs piled high
  A corner in which I keep my supplies... most of them anyway. There are other things under the dresser, and ongoing projects hide under the bed or in a bag that leans as inconspicuously as possible against my chest of drawers.

As I mentioned the other day, my work bench is the loungeroom floor, or coffee table or kitchen bench or all of the above. Today, I pulled out some fabric and the odd and ends I use to make my Cocktail Bags and got to fiddling and faffing trying to find fabulous combinations.

An artist at work
The result of this, as you can see from the pic is a bit of a mess, to put it mildly! I long for the day when I have a space all my own to create and make a mess and not clean up!! Aaah to dream.
Coming soon: Pics of said supplies. The ones I took today while half asleep were blurry... much like my vision at the time.

A bientot

MC





No comments: