UA-47203708-1

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

April Showers

O.k, so it's not as pretty as April Showers sounds. It's just overcast. It might rain. It might not. Welcome to Melbourne!
I don't know about you, but this kind of weather makes it almost impossible for me to get moving. The forecast said it would be sunny ( I know, rookie mistake to believe the weatherman) so I was all primed to get up and re-take some photos of my most recent bags. Then, when I'm rudely woken by Mr Frogs alarm, I realise that the day is going to be harder than I thought. Let's just say I'm not a morning person. And don't listen to my sister Sadie, she's just mean.

Now I'm up, dressed and fed, I'm still moving like a snail. I even have fun things to do that dont rely on good weather. I need supplies for the xmas presents I'm making my family, and I do love hunting for supplies at bargain prices. And I really need some nice supplies because Dads' pressie isn't looking so great. I can't even decide on what to make for mum. Crikey. You see what this weather is doing to me!

O.k, I need to get organised. Put my face on. Perhaps change my clothes in case I feel compelled to hand out my resume on my travels (job hunting: kill me now). Check my list.

Right. Here I go... Now....

Tout de suite!

MC

No comments: