UA-47203708-1

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

A Day in the Life of an International Woman

This morning, I dropped Tadpole off at Daycare, then headed to the local shopping centre to look for dice for Mr Frog, buy some fruit, and post an order.
When I got home, I sat down for a belated breakfast and scrolled through Instagram as I ate.

International Womens Day posts abounded, and I was happy to see it. Then I jumped up, and started a few of the must-do chores in my day. Changed Tadpoles linen d put the washing on (leaky nappy this morning), did the dishes, made the bed. I was juuust about to spray the shower with cleaning product when I remembered. It's International Womens Day! No cleaning for me today! Just the basics. *Foot stomp. Hand on hip.*

And so, I did MY stuff. Edited photos (I'm so fancy), brain stormed promotions, competitions and taglines for my Art Pockets (more on that soon), and faffed around some more on social media.

I'd like to top my day off with a couple of wines with some fabulous women at my mates bar ( The Republic of Elwood, but instead...

I'll pick up Tadpole from Daycare, make dinner (Risotto), put the little one to bed, tidy the kitchen, and then collapse on the couch.

Just the basics.

How did you spend International Womens Day?
Is it something I can be jealous of?

Tell me in the comments!

MC



No comments: